• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your bunnies pull funny faces?

Harley cocks his head and opens his eyes wide when he wants rewarding for something :lol: Usually when I'm clicker training him

Yes :D Mine have a variety of facial expressions. The one we often get in the litter tray is ears down and almost glaring at you for looking while they are on the loo.

Radish gets a look of concentration whilst in the litter tray and she puts one of her usually lop ears up in the air :p

Pipkin also has a concentrating face while he's in the litter tray XD
Ruby has a "gimme fooood!" face which is pretty much permanent.

Eddison sneers and scrunches up his face whenever I try and give him a new food. :lol: Milo also has this strange look of desperation when I shake the raisin box!

Mine has many expressions some facial & some body posture. There is intense concentration on his face when on his litter tray & passing a fur ball. Eyes in 1/2 close position when we have wrinkly nose conversations = "I'm soooo happy", & he'll often start to purr.

charlie does, witht he black markings on his face when he looks directly at u it looks like a mask, he turns and tilts his head as and he looks like a villain for a film or soemthin likE "UR NEXT!" scary stuff from my Charles rofl

The only time I've seen a rabbit look surprised is when the vet took his temp. He didn't seem pleased with where the thermomiter went

The only time I've seen a rabbit look surprised is when the vet took his temp. He didn't seem pleased with where the thermomiter went
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've just laughed so much at that, - thank you.

I think when you own rabbits (or they own you) for a long time you just learn their body language. I know when Grimlock wants cuddles because he puts his ears forwards and his head low onto the floor. I know by the way he moves when he's about to lie down, or jump on the sofa etc. I know when he's about to pee because he has the 'look of concentration'. But the easiest one is when he wants treats because he paws at my legs. :love:

Boris certainly does - whenever the stoopid hoomans don't realise he's wanting another raisin or accuse him of being norty,which usually involves being put back into the cage :roll: he does this sour mouth thingy lol it looks hilarious!
He also pulls faces when I try to get him to taste something he doesn't fancy,it looks like he's wrinkling his nose :lol:
Bella is very good with the inquistive look. Which is why I suspect she isn't actually very intelligent :lol:

Back