• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby is going down hill now * she has gone to the bridge*

youngbunny2

Mama Doe
Baby seem to be coming down with myxi:cry: she is very alert and eating but has sore eyes and slightly swollen genitals,her ears are getting a little heavy too.We dont know if we should try anitbiotics and pain killers?? as she is so much more alert and "normal" than storm and blue's.

Last edited:
Baby seem to be coming down with myxi:cry: she is very alert and eating but has sore eyes and slightly swollen genitals,her ears are getting a little heavy too.We dont know if we should try anitbiotics and pain killers?? as she is so much more alert and "normal" than storm and blue's.

When was she vaccinated ?

If you think she is still perky and has some life, then you lose nothing by trying to fight with her. However, if you feel its not best for her then that's ok too. Go by your gut instinct for your bun. We'll support you and help you whatever you decide.

no she is one of my house buns 8 months old and the daughter of storm and bluebell.She was vaccinated on the 17.04.09.we were waiting for the all clear so she could be done again but now she looks like she has the early signs:cry: it is so upsetting as she seems so normal? is it possible to just get a mild case of it??? just to make clear...we dont have the one from the vets here.

no she is one of my house buns 8 months old and the daughter of storm and bluebell.She was vaccinated on the 17.04.09.we were waiting for the all clear so she could be done again but now she looks like she has the early signs:cry: it is so upsetting as she seems so normal? is it possible to just get a mild case of it??? just to make clear...we dont have the one from the vets here.

Yes in a vaccinated Rabbit but its ESSENTIAL to get her onto abx, Metacam and a topical eye treatment straight away

I am off in a little while,it is very busy at the moment with a dog giving birth:shock:.is the metacam an injection or drops?

Back