• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

naughty bunny!

hannah C

Alpha Buck
steve has chewed himself out of the shed today! :shock:
he was found in next doors garden. so now hes got to be a totally out door bun, his hutch has been put into his run. and he is going to have to live outside. had to do mad dash to p@h for a hutch cover. so steve has been told off but was blinkying around is run :)love:)so maybe thats where he wanted to be. im glad that is concrete floor so he cant dig out!

i tell you its not as easy as you think looking after a bunny, never in a million years would i think he may chew out of the shed!
OH not happy though because i convinced him that the rabbit wouldnt harm the shed so steve could run around in there when the weather was bad....so ive been told off too.:oops::lol:

my only problem is the run doesnt have a roof of any sort yet so will have to try and sort that ASAP!

just though i would share, hope everyone else has had an event free sunday!

steve you naughty bunny, you look such a sweetheart in your picture.

Is there anyway you can bunny proof the inside of the shed to make it safe for him to live in again when the weather turns really cold?

im in the process of taking the OH round again! hes sooooooo mad! hehee :lol: im sugesting that we MDF it out and then theres no grain for steve to get his teeth in to (so to speak) or chickenwire the entire inside so that he cant get to the wood!
i dont want him out over winter:( but his run is really shelteres from wind as it is 3 sides of someting solid, the back wall is next doors fence, the left side is the back wall of the garrage and the right side is the side of the green house. we really just put a gate and front on it.

will try to get a picture. im sure i have one i didnt explain that well.

we have just put sheets of wood all mismatched around our shed,leon chews everything and this can easily be replced,ive also put lots of extra things into chew.
we have put wavy perspex on the roofs of the runs..good luck:wave:

wavy perspex is a fab idea! keeps rain out, lets sun in!

heres some pics of the run so i make sence!
IMG_0237.jpg

as you can see its made from 3 solid existing walls/fence. and we built the front. just needs a roof really, (the trees and things inside were moved befor he first went in it!)

Photo0281-1.jpg

im stood on his on a bench here as you can see theres quite a bit of room!
still is with the hutch in there as we have replaced bench with hutch.

and like butter wouldnt melt!:love:
Photo0279.jpg

if i cant get my own way i think he should be ok in there once i get a roof on it!
he should be shouldn't he? lots of people have out door buns after all!

Back