• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two of my lawn mowers!

Suzanne

Mama Doe
Rosie and my fluff monster, Leo in the garden today.

008-2.jpg

010.jpg

014.jpg

018-1.jpg

They are beautiful! How does Leo look so well groomed! Strawberrys mane always looks scruffy and no matter how much I brush Bungle he still looks like he has come through a hedge backwards!

They are beautiful! How does Leo look so well groomed! Strawberrys mane always looks scruffy and no matter how much I brush Bungle he still looks like he has come through a hedge backwards!

I hardly ever brush him unless he gets knotted. He really good and always looks after himself - suprising considering how long his fur is. He's a Kirkby bunny too. I think Bungle will aways look a bit scruffy but I think it's part of his charm:)

Are you ready for this.... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Thats the biggest aaaw I have ever given on RU :lol: - these 2 are adorable:love:

Back