• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions needed/ There will be Rainbow Rabbit xmas cards! p22

Blank cards or a simple greeting?

• Keep the insides blank on all of them

Votes: 41 80.4%
  • Add a simple greeting to 2 of them

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:)

Because of the speed our sanctuary is growing, we need to diversify to raise more funds to keep it on its feet. As well as the calendars we have had printed we are looking into getting a range of greeting cards printed. We have 5 fantastic cute bunny pictures lined up, but can't decide whether to leave the cards blank inside or add a general greetings to a couple such as With Best Wishes or Thinking of you :?

These are large cards, I think bigger than 7 x 5 inches. There would be 5 in a pack, one of each design. We were thinking 2 with greetings inside and 3 blank, or would you prefer them all to be blank?

Thought it would be a good idea to get opinions before getting them printed :D

Last edited:
I think if you leave them blank they they have a multitude of uses. When we were apart I used to send my OH my ramblings on cards as you can fit quite a bit on both sides.

It also means that people could add their own greetings sticked on the front and insides, so they can be used for different things

Sounds like Blank is the way to go then :)

Do you think £6 or £7 would be a fair price for a pack of 5, they sound good quality card :? Given that a shop bought card is at least £2 ech now adays?

Don't think we will have time to get Christmas cards done this year, unless there is a huge demand for them :? It is definately something we are planning for next year though :)

:lol: I've always been different :D

To be fair, whatever you decide to do I'm sure people will love and buy them :D

I have ordered the greeting cards blank, they will be here ny the middle of November. I am actually quite excited about them :oops:

Last edited:
Liz not sure who you use but we have just ordered ours for the business and got 100 of one design for £39 as a price comparison, they are glossy 7x5 and you can personalise them yourselves too online. Just wondered if it was any cheaper for you than what you are paying .

In that case have a look online at vista print, you can add your logo and a message on the back of the cards too for £1.99 (total order). You can also upload your own photos onto the cards (we popped 4 of our boarders on our xmas cards). P+P is added on at the end but it was £4.99 for ours on a slow delivery (says 21 days but we always get stuff within 10 days from them).
You can keep the insides blank or choose a custom message or your own as well.
HTH

In that case have a look online at vista print, you can add your logo and a message on the back of the cards too for £1.99 (total order). You can also upload your own photos onto the cards (we popped 4 of our boarders on our xmas cards). P+P is added on at the end but it was £4.99 for ours on a slow delivery (says 21 days but we always get stuff within 10 days from them).
You can keep the insides blank or choose a custom message or your own as well.
HTH

Thats who I'm using but didn't see them for that price :? Plus there is VAT to go on top

100 cards are £42.99 plus vat and delivery. So a pack of 10 would cost me nearly £5 plus postage costs so I would have to sell them for a lot to make any profit :?

Hmmmmmm :? we had an email from them saying getting your xmas cards free and when we clicked we got the first 10 for nothing so wonder if thats why there is the price difference.:?
They are good quality though we use them for our business cards too

Hmmmmmm :? we had an email from them saying getting your xmas cards free and when we clicked we got the first 10 for nothing so wonder if thats why there is the price difference.:?
They are good quality though we use them for our business cards too

My own personal xmas cards have just arrived, they are :love::love: Eddie looks great in them :love:

The calander quality is also fantastic.

I have also ordered loads of other stuff :oops:

I have bought Steve a big car magnet sign with Rainbow Rabbits and bunny run in progress on it :lol:

Back