• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

continental giants U/D change of plan

Sally they will just eat eat eat!

My two have two bananas,two apples,one carrot,three cabbage leaves daily.
A&p pellets twice daily and fresh hay on tap!!

fruit and veg costs £8 per week for my two :oops: Right now I am going through a farm sized bale of hay every two weeks, and 2kg excel once a week !!

and just to add, mine are not overweight, but I do love fatty buns :love: :lol::lol:

fruit and veg costs £8 per week for my two :oops: Right now I am going through a farm sized bale of hay every two weeks, and 2kg excel once a week !!

and just to add, mine are not overweight, but I do love fatty buns :love: :lol::lol:

God thats alot:lol: I use in bale in 3 weeks on 8 piggies and 5 rabbits:shock:

Bea has 3 coffee scoops A&P pellets twice a day and then random bits and pieces of veg depending what we have in

oOo Sally, are you getting one ;) I love contis! :love:

Ronnie and Lola get 4 handfulls of SS pellets every morning, then when i get home of an afternoon they get a bowl of veg, then of an evening they get a bowl of veg again (this is a large massive dog bowl) :oops: They also get through hoards of hay! They could easily eat a bag of burns green oat hay a day, plus normal meadow hay for their litter tray, which they eat!! Theyre like monsters :lol: xXx

Here is the little girl I am getting
118700622.jpg

Back