• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why Does it Always Happen all at Once :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Aswell as Morse being very poorly I now have Brian with severe abdominal pain/bloat. He chewed the side of a litter tray yesterday................
He is on treatment and he will be seen by an on-call Vet later if he deteriorates further.

Lydia had another bad bleed from her hocks :-(

Bobbie has had another relapse of Snuffles and sneezed out blood this morning.

Both Lydia and Bobbie are also on treatment.

:cry:

:(

Poor you, and poor them.

I think it often goes that way when you have a mitful, especially when you have lots of buns with problems. I 'only' have 16 of my own and we go through one thing after another, so that, times roughly two and a half and you are just looking to be bombarded all the time. You do an awesome job for them all, and they are in the best place, even if they do cause you insane stress sometimes.

Aww - big hugs & vibes to all at Jack's Jane's house!

Hope everyone & everybun is feeling better soon!

Oh bless you. I wish I could do something to help. Just always remember that you are an AMAZING bunny mummy and your bunnies are in such loving and capable hands xx

Oh dear, like children it can be one thing after another at times. *hugs* to you and I really hope it gets better soon.

I have no idea why it always happens at once... it's just so unfair :cry:

I'm sorry to hear you have so many poorly buns at the moment. I don't know how you do it Jane and keep your sanity. I'm out of my mind with worry about Poppy and that's just one bunny. Lots of vibes for all your poorly buns and hoping you get some sleep tonight. x

I'm the same here. I still have a myxi bun, & so far in the last 2 days I've made appointments for Cracker (lost weight), Joey (falling over - again, he has appointment today & started metacam & baytril this morning), & Sugar was quiet:? Luckily, thanks to Suki's myxi, I am completely overstocked on drugs.:evil:

Hope your buns are ok

Back