• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Names for my new girly!

What should I rename me new girly?

• Primrose

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Isabella

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Sophia

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Daisy

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Princess

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Sweet pea

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Ok, couldn't work out how to add a poll to the existing thread, so here are my favey ones, please vote vote vote!! :D
Photo0195.jpg

ETA: Can't work out how to edit the mistake in the question, makes me sound like a pirate!

Last edited:
oh my god...she is the spit of my lily! she is gorgeous!
I like the name darcy :)
(i cant see the poll names :( .. but i do like the name daisy as mentioned before!)

ETA - D'OH I CAN SEE THEM NOW! daisy it is!

not to spoil it but dont get too excited hun or you could end up heart broke. i totally fell for Jubilee but her and Alvin hated each other, i was so gutted :(

i really hope its love for your little man tho :D:D:D

not to spoil it but dont get too excited hun or you could end up heart broke. i totally fell for Jubilee but her and Alvin hated each other, i was so gutted :(

i really hope its love for your little man tho :D:D:D

spoily sport! :cry: No, I know, you're totally right. Although I'm talking as though she's already mine, in my head it's very much don't count your chickens, especially after what happened last time. It's just nice to think that we might nearly be there. We've waited ages to find her, so it's only fair it all works out lol

spoily sport! :cry: No, I know, you're totally right. Although I'm talking as though she's already mine, in my head it's very much don't count your chickens, especially after what happened last time. It's just nice to think that we might nearly be there. We've waited ages to find her, so it's only fair it all works out lol

i will have everything crossed she comes home with you hun, Alvin is the exception to all the rules :roll::D:D

she looks like a Daisy to me :love::love:

I went for Primrose. Such a beautiful girl - hope it all works out.
My last experience if bonding was with Daisy-Boo and Pippin. A bit of apple sauce and we haven't looked back since! Hope yours is as easy.

I went for Primrose. Such a beautiful girl - hope it all works out.
My last experience if bonding was with Daisy-Boo and Pippin. A bit of apple sauce and we haven't looked back since! Hope yours is as easy.

I KNEW I knew a Daisy-Boo, that's been bugging me ALL DAY!!

I picked Isabella, but I was torn between that and Primrose... :oops:

Think of the nickname possibilities! Bella, Izzy, Isabelle, Ella, Lella, Fuzzleface, Cutie Bum...

Oh I think I got off track a bit... :lol:

Back