• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have adopted two gorgeous bunnies!

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
Hello,

Just had to share that we have adopted two gorgeous bunnies today.

We have been lucky enough to be able to adopt Starbuck from Roo (Monkeypuzzler) today. He is a lovely black dwarf lop and was in "Rabbits in Need" for a while...but now he is here with us and we are so happy to have him. He is soooo soft and fluffy - I cant wait to have cuddles with him - but for now he is being left in peace in our spare bedroom.

Thank you Roo for looking after Starbuck and for letting us adopt him.

We have also been fortunate enough to adopt a female brown lop today called Fay. She is gorgeous too and also a bit of a cuddle bun. Again she is chilling in our spare room.

Here is a pic of them tonight settling in...

DSCF5239.jpg

We are going to be trying to bond them (and may well need advice at some point!). Though all seems to be well (fingers crossed) tonight!

I will post better pictures once they are more settled.

Helen x

Glad to hear/see them settling in well :D If you need help with the bonding give us a shout at Fat Fluffs. We have an experienced bonder/foster mum in Coventry who would be able to help you. There are also plenty more of us Fluffs across Brum who could help with bonding :) Good luck x

I am so pleased for you Helen - I know what a week you've had! Can't wait to meet them both and have a cuddle! xx

Glad to hear/see them settling in well :D If you need help with the bonding give us a shout at Fat Fluffs. We have an experienced bonder/foster mum in Coventry who would be able to help you. There are also plenty more of us Fluffs across Brum who could help with bonding :) Good luck x

Thank you so much for that, very reassuring to know. I may well be in touch for help!! thank you.

I am so pleased for you Helen - I know what a week you've had! Can't wait to meet them both and have a cuddle! xx

Ah thank you Alison! You are welcome to come anytime - they are settling in well individually....next comes the tricky part....(bonding!). I will keep my fingers crossed but its great to know that there is lots of support out there if I need it.

Thanks everyone.

Back