• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rimmi sends his love

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
While I have been poorly I havent been able to post much but I have been reading some threads and we have read alot of sad news so Rimmi and I thought we would send our love....

Heres a photo I took of him just now.... he was sneaking up the stairs !!

100_1208.jpg

Love TeflonsShadow & Rimmi xxxxx

Yeah, I am getting there, can breathe, just have a horrid mucus cough now :? and am snotty *yuck*

Thanks anyways :D

Rimmi has been a right pain in the bum! Hes currently hopping all over me licking and nipping me because he wants a carroty treat!! Lol

Omgosh Rimmi, you handsome chap!! :love:
I proper love your stairs too!

Also hope your feeling better sooon :D

I dont like my stairs!! The person before us painted them with gloss paint! They are well slippy! Ive slipped down them once already, was so painful :( I had bruises all over me! Even on my boob (which I dont even remember hitting!!)

Awwwww Rimmi! You are lovely!! And so teenie! :love::love:

Feel better sweetie! Ol has a cough at the moment and the poor thing isn't enjoying it!

Ted sends his snuggles!

Awwww Rimmi, he wasn't sneaking, honest! :love:

Also what cool stairs, just a shame that they try and kill you :shock: Hope you feel better soon!

Awwwww Rimmi! You are lovely!! And so teenie! :love::love:

Feel better sweetie! Ol has a cough at the moment and the poor thing isn't enjoying it!

Ted sends his snuggles!

Oww, I want Teddy snuggles!! His ear is probably the size of the whole of Rimmi.... minnd you, I bed that can be hard going if he is trying to get your attention!! Rimmi like to jump straight on my chest.... It would hurt if Teddy jumped on my chest!! :shock:

:D xxx

Back