• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's a hard life... (piggy pic heavy!)

Hanlou

Mama Doe
..... being a piggy..... it's exhausting in fact... it's all too much for Ronnie..

P1050411.jpg

You even have to sing for your supper...

P1050419.jpg

.... and smile at mummy to get your food...

P1050421.jpg

P1050422.jpg

...nothing but a cardboard box to sleep in...

P1050404.jpg

....and boring pellets to eat....

P1050429.jpg

P1050427.jpg

....it's a good job us boys have each other!

P1050409.jpg

These boys make me laugh!

They aren't really as hard done to, I promise! They get a good selection of veggies/salad twice a day and as much hay as they can eat. Plus lap-time, floor-time etc. Bless 'em. xx

It feels like we've had them forever - they've settled in so well. We love them to pieces xxx :love:

Their 'daddy' has even learnt how to prepare their fresh food for them - he's so smitten with them! (More than he does for me! :lol:)

awww look at you two spoilt little boys ... stop fibbin about that hard life you have ...otherwise ill fetch you back here to this draughty hutch ..:no:

so nice to see your cute funny little faces again ... i miss you :love:

Thank you for the comments!

They are gorgeous wee boys, full of charictor :love:

.... they certainly are full of character! They've already got their 'daddy' firmly wrapped around their little paws, lol. ;)

He made their breakfast today long before he brought mine to me - even though am feeling rough today! (I don't usually get breakfast in bed!)

The chinchillas' cage is next to theirs and I often see them sat on the side of their cage nearest to the boys watching them in fascination. Of course; it's also true though that the hay stolen from their hay rack through the bars is sooo much tastier than the hay in your own cage (from the same bale I might add!). :)

They're great fun to have around x

Back