• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tomorrow....U/D Not good see post 9

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
....is bonding day!!!!

All 4 of my buns are off on a bonding holiday tomorrow morning!!! I'm really nervous and its not even me doing the bonding.

My daughter gave them a good talking too about how to make friends before she went to bed tonight but we would appreciate some bonding vibes if you have any spare.

Last edited:
I'm sad to report that the bonding didnt go well and has been called off.

They were fine for the first couple of hours but then all 4 got involved in a big fight during which one of the buns screamed.:cry:

They are now back in their pairs no worse for their ordeal but I feel terrible about putting them through this.:cry:

I'm disapointed too about not being able to get a wendy house for them to share but I'm still having a new happy hutch and run combo for Peter and Posy and I'm going to paint both of their hutches so they still look nice.

Oh no, what a shame :(

Don't feel terrible, if you hadn't tried you would always have been wondering whether they'd work as a four. Lots of people have groups of fours and many more so it can work and depends entirely on the buns involved. Now you know and can make plans for keeping them in two pairs.

Back