• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbits wont live until old age..

willowholly

Mama Doe
Poor B has had at least 3 health problems per year in her 3 short years,which is why I keep thinking she is older than she is.
And as for Dill,anyone would think he was a goat with what rubbish he eats.Hes eaten the velcro off his tube,numerous cardboard,paper products,Skirting boards,wires & today I came home today to find he had split my leather bean bag & was eating the insides & the leather had already disappeared.He will get a serious blockage soon if hes not careful.They are off to vets next week with Barley's ears so will talk to vet about Dill's eating habits.Do hope I wont have to start caging them again & I do hope they prove me a liar with the title of this thread.

Hi :wave:

It would probably be best to bunny proof a certain room so they can't eat anything that may be harmful to them :) I have a feeling the vet is just going to say don't give them access to things they are going to eat x

No one knows what the future holds, so just focus on today, not tomorrow.

But yes, I agree, some additional bunny proofing in the room would probably be far safer.

These things have been over the last few months.Not used to having such a chewy bun.Think the only way a room would be totally safe for Dill would be to have an empty room!!:lol:

Back