• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Sale.....

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
.......One alarm clock. Very cute bunny design, a must-have.

Features-

Goes off at 6.15am.
Pulls duvet off and bites untill you move.
Snooze system- if you throw food at it it will stop for 10 minutes.
Will continue to operate untill you are out off bed.

Never overlay again! Please pm for details.

IMG00256-20090918-2147.jpg

I said it was a cute design!

Can I interest you in my head jumper alarm clock? It's very unreliable and 'goes off' at any time of the night, but will land reliably on your head to wake you up.

I also have an elbow licker available, if you need to replace your sold alarm clock

Can I interest you in my head jumper alarm clock? It's very unreliable and 'goes off' at any time of the night, but will land reliably on your head to wake you up.

I also have an elbow licker available, if you need to replace your sold alarm clock

Deal. This must be less painful than the biting alarm you just brought!

*offers hand to shake*

This one does peer in your face and tickle you with whiskers if you don't wake up quick enough.

Thats not a problem! Also forgot to mention as you get up to throw food at mine it will bite your ankles if you are not doing it fast enough.

Would you consider a swap for a ginger feline one that pulls your hair and stabs you in the nose with his claws?

I'm particularly looking forward to my clocks-go-back lie in tomorrow morning...not!

Does this brand suit your needs?

BabyBadger.jpg

This is what you can expect to wake up to.

Badger122averyperfectupclosepicture.jpg

Badger31lookingatme.jpg

Also has a built in 'homing' device for if you lose it, or yourself.

Badger248.jpg

This special alarm clock is also the creator of the move known as the 'Badger Shuffle'. One multi talented alarm clock.

Does this brand suit your needs?

BabyBadger.jpg

This is what you can expect to wake up to.

Badger122averyperfectupclosepicture.jpg

Badger31lookingatme.jpg

Also has a built in 'homing' device for if you lose it, or yourself.

Badger248.jpg

This special alarm clock is also the creator of the move known as the 'Badger Shuffle'. One multi talented alarm clock.

I do quite often misplace things- is it any good at finding car keys in a morning?

Would you consider a swap for a ginger feline one that pulls your hair and stabs you in the nose with his claws?

I'm particularly looking forward to my clocks-go-back lie in tomorrow morning...not!

Erm...... no thank you!

Back