• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please meet Bungle- new "after" pictures added- just 2 more tea-time pics pg4

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Please meet Bungle- new "after" pictures added- just 2 more tea-time pics pg4

this little guy.

DSCF0290.jpg

DSCF0295.jpg

DSCF0296-1.jpg

He is a new Kirky bunny and will be looking for a new home soon. He is only about 4-5 months old and is a BRC registered Cashmere Lop. He was taken from a breedor and is in need of some TLC.

He will obviously need a very special home with someone who is willing to do daily grooming to keep his coat in good condition. As his back end and feet are particularly fluffy we think he would need an indoor home.

He is a lovely little chap, full of beans and into everything!

He will be having a good brush and clip as you can see from the pictures he came into the rescue very matted and tangled and will be neutered asap.

DSCF0292.jpg

DSCF0291.jpg

Anyone interested in this little guy then please PM me. He really does deserved a special home.

ETA- Bungle had his neuter 2 weeks ago and the vet found that he had misaligned molars and so may need regular dentals. We have decided to try and bond him with our pair because of his special care, it would be much better for him if he could stay here where he is settled. Plus both me and the OH are totally attached to him and will find it really hard to let him go if we have to.

Last edited:
oooh how pretty! He's gorgeous, hope he goes to a good home. What a hansome chappy.

He's gorgeous! Does he have a name? If not a propose "Shaun" cos he reminds me of that little cartoon sheep.

Here is Bungle Buster after a good groom. He has the cutest little face!!! :love:

DSCF0339.jpg

DSCF0337.jpg

DSCF0344.jpg

DSCF0345.jpg

This is about a third of what I have brushed out of him! I am thinking of making me a cardigan! His fur is sooooo soft!
DSCF0335.jpg

Wow what a stunner...he certainly scrubs up well :love: :love:

How long did that take you :shock:

About an hour so far. I have been doing it in little bits so as not to stress him too much. He still needs his legs doing as they are the trickest bit but he doesnt like that part!

He has a BRC ring so I have had to clip all the fur that had wound itself round that.

About an hour so far. I have been doing it in little bits so as not to stress him too much. He still needs his legs doing as they are the trickest bit but he doesnt like that part!

He has a BRC ring so I have had to clip all the fur that had wound itself round that.

What a smart boy :love:

Can you get the number off the ring ?

Back