• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

question about seperating rabbits after op..

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Patch got his. Op yesterday to remove an abcess from just under his ear, I seperated spot and patch last night and today I put them together, spot kept grooming his wound but she then pulled his stitches, I brought patch back inside, I brought spot inside for supervised play but she aint happy being inside and keeps stamping :(, I was going to make an area where they could still see each other but be seperated but spot don't like being indoors and I dunno how I'd do this outside :( its really windy and rainy so can't even put them in runs :( xx

Could she be stomping because he smells of the vet. I would keep them both in so they can see each other. Maybe she will settle down.

I'm just gonna bring her in and maybe tomorrow put them in run if its nice horrible seeing them seperate :( xx

Back