• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Before and After (pic heavy)

Shel

Warren Scout
I was going through some old Fat Fluffs photos the other day and was shocked to see the state of one of my fosters - now one of my buns.
Here is Flavian when I first got him. He was kept in a tiny hutch with 3 other unneutered buns and was covered head to toe in urine. He weighed 0.8kg. This picture was taken when he was a lot cleaner:
DSC00882.jpg

Now he is 1.2kg and holding his weight....and since his moult he has lost all his yellow! He is the most gorgeous bunster...very precious to me x
Picture007.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Has anyone else got any before and after experiences to share?

Omg :shock: I've seen him when he was a REY!! What a difference!! He looks absolutely gorgeous and very cheeky. I haven't got any before and after story like that only some two bunnies (+2 babes) come in becoming 8 two weeks later!!
Big nose rubs to all your buns xxx

Omg :shock: I've seen him when he was a REY!! What a difference!! He looks absolutely gorgeous and very cheeky. I haven't got any before and after story like that only some two bunnies (+2 babes) come in becoming 8 two weeks later!!
Big nose rubs to all your buns xxx

OOOooohhh do one for Soapy....I think that is amazing.

aww he is very cute and looks like a different bun
Heres by before and after :
First pic Sooty was 4 weeks and the runt who we had to seperate due to being bullied :cry:

babysooty.jpg

she is now 6 months old :love:

sootspicture-1.jpg

Last edited:
aww he is very cute and looks like a different bun
Heres by before and after :
First pic Sooty was 4 weeks and the runt who we had to seperate due to being bullied :cry:

babysooty.jpg

she is now 6 months old :love:

sootspicture-1.jpg

OMG :shock:
Sooty is so beautiful now:love:
It just goes to show what a bit of care and patience can do.

Back