• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I would like to introduce you to...

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
...Sunflower :love:

Photo0195.jpg

We went to Rabbit Residence today to look at potential wifelets for Beau, and I have well and truly fallen in love :love: she kept pressing her nose right against mine and snuggling up to me :love:

Please can we have huge vibes for her spay this week, and then ten days later Beau will finally meet his future wife :D

...Sunflower :love:

Photo0195.jpg

We went to Rabbit Residence today to look at potential wifelets for Beau, and I have well and truly fallen in love :love: she kept pressing her nose right against mine and snuggling up to me :love:

Please can we have huge vibes for her spay this week, and then ten days later Beau will finally meet his future wife :D

I am so glad you have finally found your girl :love:

What a gorgeous bun! What's her story?

Don't know! Poor Caroline was rushed off her feet - there were loads of volunteers there (even in the rain!) so she was trying to tell them what needed doing, there was another couple looking for a pair, and a couple looking for a wifelet. As soon as the latter arrived and flung myself in front of Sunflower and refused to move until they'd picked another bun! :oops:

She's only 5 months :love:

Last edited:
:love::love::love: I can't stop grinning! She's just so lovely! She is really friendly, she was very keen to sniff me, but pulled away when I went to stroke her, so I didn't push it, just put my arm along the front of the cage and rested my head on it, and she kept coming right up, sniffing my hair, rubbing her nose on my nose.:love::love::love::love:

I'm almost tempted to let you have him - he'd been indoors 5 mins this afternoon and chewed a chunk out of the table. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm almost tempted to let you have him - he'd been indoors 5 mins this afternoon and chewed a chunk out of the table. :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah go on, he can come hang at Beau's bachelor pad, they can drink beer and scratch their (lack of) balls! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back