• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tinky has a little secret to share ....

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
... she let her hooman give her a nose rub today and enjoyed it, like really enjoyed it :shock:

Whilst she is happy for you to know this, she doesn't want you thinking she's gone soft or anyfink :oops::oops:

She refused to be photographed wiv her hoomin but would like you to see some pictures of her with her husbun Rudy Roo (they are a couple of snugglybuns :love::love:

PICT3304.jpg

PICT3305.jpg

Tink and Roo love each other so very much, although he did steal a Fenugreek Crunchie from her mouth a few days ago, but she forgave him :roll:

Ah my little mate...... you would think your sister is loopy because she is a mega fuss pot! If I fuss Rucksby, Miss Phoebe worms her way in for fusses! By the way... I heard she picked on you when you were both little - I can't believe it!

Lovely pictures of your rabbits.

Ah my little mate...... you would think your sister is loopy because she is a mega fuss pot! If I fuss Rucksby, Miss Phoebe worms her way in for fusses! By the way... I heard she picked on you when you were both little - I can't believe it!

Lovely pictures of your rabbits.

It really has taken Tink a year to get comfortable with a fuss but now when I'm in their pen and she's round my feet she's being sociable (a few months ago she would have been trying to chase me out!). I did worry about how she would bond because of her early history but I think they just had next to nothing so the bravest got the biggest share :cry::cry: She really loves being fussed by Rudy - she's always pushing her head into his chest to ask for grooming :love::love: I live in hope that she's going to get really soft now she's got the hang of it. Only a few months ago the vet thought she would need to sedate her to clip her claws she was so scared/wary :(

I feel bad now because I've had such an easy ride with Phoe. When I go outside and shout her she comes running. Sounds like Tinks will be like that too given time. She's certainly got a wonderful home now. Do you know much of their history?

I feel bad now because I've had such an easy ride with Phoe. When I go outside and shout her she comes running. Sounds like Tinks will be like that too given time. She's certainly got a wonderful home now. Do you know much of their history?

As for feeling bad (don't) - I spent a while deciding between "Tilly" and Tink, even though the description of Tink didn't sound as friendly, it said she had to be separated from her sisters for fighting, etc. I knew all along that she didn't trust humans much (can't blame her). There was just something about her picture on the RSPCA website - so much spirit in that little face - I had to take her on regardless of whether I'd ever get any affection back off her. I knew then that 'Tilly' would be likely to make the more loving pet... but still chose Tink.

History as I know it parents are unrelated one a lop the other up-eared. They had at least one litter - Puddle and Smudge, they were living together in a tiny rat cage :evil: They then had another litter that shared the 4ft hutch with them - Tink, Tilly (Phoebe) and Elliot. From the descriptions they lived in filth (Kirsty had to bath them several times when she first got them and their legs were stained yellow for months - Tink still had this at 6mths when I adopted her :cry::cry:). They had another litter whilst these three were with them but killed them :cry::cry: By the time they were taken into care Puddle, Tink and Pheobe were already pregnant - I think you know the rest. The first I knew of their family was a thread on here were Lucy was asking how young does can get pregnant, hope against hope that Tilly and Tink weren't pregnant for capacity reasons and also for their health... These 5 bunnies became 15, before 2 of the babes died.

Awwwh Tink :love::love: You are absolutely stunning :love: I love your bum pic :lol: How sweet!

Tink so reminds me off Dixie :( I do hope Dixie will end up with a home as good as Tinks :)

I do hope Dixie will end up with a home as good as Tinks :)

Aww, thank you :oops: It's actually really relaxing having these two about. In an evening when I'm watching TV I get distracted by watching Tink and Roo grooming each other and flopping next to each other.

Dixie is beautiful, I'm sure she won't be waiting long.:love:

Back