• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky Free Newt

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
We were going to post this yesterday but Steve had problems uploading it.

We thought you might still like to see it despite Newt going to the bridge today. It is from thursday evening

Oh absoltuely heartbreaking, what a sweet little guy... at least he's at peace now and he got to have some love from you Liz x

oh my :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

that little angel :love::love::love: im sure once the shock and pain has eased that video will bring you great comfort hun, newt was adorable and im glad he spent his last hours happy and loved and not stuck in some horrible shop without any love :cry:

Poor little boy. Liz he was so obviuosly very happy with you and Steve. He was much smaller than I imagined and so very adorable.

binky free little Newt. You touched the hearts of us all here xxx

He looks so delicate in that video but he still finds enough energy to be inquisitive. What a sweet bun. I'm glad he spent his last few days in such a lovely home with you.

THe video is so sad to watch but when the pain goes you will be able to watch it and smile. Binky free little newt xxxxx

I'm so sorry, I didn't know that he had gone. He was SO tiny. Thank goodness he was cared for and not in the shop. The little treasure.....:cry:

That has had me in floods of tears, when he topples over, bless his heart.

How the **** did they think it was ok to have him in a petshop?! Mind u I suppose it could have been worse and they'd just have 'put him out of his misery cos he wasn't worth selling'. I think my tears are more anger than anything else. How could anyone have a baby born like this and let the rest of the bunnies go to a petshop with potentially unseen genetic problems. No doubt the owners of the parents will continue to breed from them.

I am so so SO happy that he got a few happy days with you Liz. He's one of those special beings (be it people, bunnies, other pets) who is in your life for a short while but makes such a huge impact, it must be really hard for you Liz, I have so much respect for you that you choose to go through this, time and again. How you carry on after such heartbreak is beyond me!

Back