• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tragic news/ PM results post 32/ UD post 79

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:cry::cry:

Little Newt passed to the bridge between 7.30am and 9am this morning :cry::cry:

We have no idea what happened, but are guessing that he had deformities on the inside as well as the outside.

We are devastated as he was so friendly and was always licking us :love: but we are so glad that he enjoyed a few days here with us and passed in the quiet of his own cage rather than on display in a pet shop.

Binky free Little newt, a tiny body but a huge spirit xxxx

Last edited:
Oh no! :cry::cry::cry:

He was such a special little boy, and his last fews days must have been the happiest of his whole life, thanks to you...

Thank you :cry:

We are wondering if his heart gave out as he had become so lively or maybe is was because he was taken from his mum far too soon, although he was eating and pooing fine.

Yesterday when he was out he didn't fall over at all and we thought he was making excellent progress.

I am in floods of tears and we have Jim booked in to probably be pts in 2 hours, I don't know how we will get through today :cry:

Liz so sorry he was lucky to have you doing your best for him. You will get through today you are so strong x

Binky Free Newt.

He was just so, so lucky to know a home, know love, know fun and happiness and know comfort. Maybe he came to you guys for a reason, although that reason may not be clear yet.

I'll be thinking about you today. I'll also be about all day so if you need a chat or a friendly eye then just PM, ok?

We have just cancelled Jim's appointment. Although his breathing is still terrible he is very lively and neither of us could face loosing him today and he doesn't look ready to go today either. Hopefully he can enjoy a few more days with us.

We will check him regularly and of course when the time comes for him to go, we will help him pass peacefully to the bridge.

:( How do you cope? I am here in floods of tears, I just don't know how you do it. Will be thinking of you today and sending you lots of hugs x.

Binky free precious little Newt
:love:

Back