• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling Proud

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I got an e-mail from Rosie's potential new owners, and in it she said this.

she spoke very highly of you when we mentioned that you might be bringing Rosie back this week if she was not improving [to the vets that is, RE her spinal stuff]. She said you looked after your rabbits v v well and all were in a very high standard of health so she was sure that Rosie would be well looked after!

I don't even know the vet she saw, so she must know my buns from when they go in for dentals or whatever. It's really nice to hear something like that.

I always do my best for them and its always good to hear things like that :D

I thought it was a bit weird given we practically live at the vets, have 10 dental bunnies and a head tilt bunny :lol: but I won't disagree. I'll accept the compliment and go with it :D

I thought it was a bit weird given we practically live at the vets, have 10 dental bunnies and a head tilt bunny :lol: but I won't disagree. I'll accept the compliment and go with it :D

Ditto! All the receptionists know my voice if I call, and don't even ask for my name! :lol:

Thanks everyone :D M buns are the most important things in the world to me. I'm really proud I'm doing a good job :D Bunnies is the only thing I have any self esteem or confidence in myself in now (after years of being stupid and ignorant and bungling).

Thanks everyone :D M buns are the most important things in the world to me. I'm really proud I'm doing a good job :D Bunnies is the only thing I have any self esteem or confidence in myself in now (after years of being stupid and ignorant and bungling).

I think you put yourself down here, from what I've read you are supportive, postive and sensible in your replies. You have a lot more to be proud about than just your bunny care!:D

Back