• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor Plant

Candiflare

Mama Doe
There's an indoor plant we have in the living room called a Curcuma. My OH won't let me move it when the rabbits come in, so I spend my whole time obsessing over whether they're going to eat the leaves. They're OBSESSED with it and keep trying to eat it and I end up pulling leaves out of their mouths as they run away.

Anyone heard of Curcuma? Anyone know if it's poisnous for rabbits?

But please do not take these as 'THE ONLY' dangerous plants, you could always call the vet and ask them to call the poison line I think they will charge you for the call we were told it was about £25.

I couldn't find anything mentioning it as particularly toxic.

It sounds like a barrier might be a good idea though for it's safety and your sanity :) How big is it? A plastic bin (of the appropriate size) over the top when they are lose would be one way to protect it. If it's larger wrap a bit of mesh around.

Back