• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going to see potential wifelets tomorrow

Good luck!

Both my buns came from Caroline and they go back to her for bunny boarding. She has some gorgeous buns, I find it very hard to come away with just my two.

no, caroline doesn't do that :cry: he's busy un flattening his hair and putting his freshly ironed suit back on the hanger :cry::cry:

Ah Caroline is brilliant, her rescue buns have so much room, but will still come running over to see you :D :D How will you choose just one!!

i fluffed it up last time, doesn't exactly fill one with confidence :?

If it makes you feel better, the first bun I took to Caroline's for bonding - the gorgeous but sassy Mizz - bit the nose off the first bun Caroline tried to bond with her!

Caroline was very good about it but I felt really bad. :oops:

If it makes you feel better, the first bun I took to Caroline's for bonding - the gorgeous but sassy Mizz - bit the nose off the first bun Caroline tried to bond with her!

Caroline was very good about it but I felt really bad. :oops:

:oops: OMG!! I'd be the same, but I bet she's seen it a thousand times before!

I've picked my girly, (http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=201210) but there's another girly in called starburst, she has been brought in after her owner's boyfriend said 'it's me or the rabbit' and she picked the boyfriend! :roll: I know what my choice would be! So she's gone from being a much loved house bunny to living in a shed and run on her own. I know Caroline will look after her, but it just must be such a shock to her, and she's such a sweet little thing...I say little, she's a giant! She's more like a dog! Caroline said when they first took her in she stayed at Caroline's mums and she laid herself out on the floor with her legs stretched out behind her, in front of the fire! :love: If I had the room for her I'd defo have her!

So pleased that a wifelet has been chosen. I hope Beau approves of your choice, I am sure he will.

Sorry to hear that Caroline was rushed off her feet, as always!

Do you remember seeing two agouti buns called Snow White and Sneezy? They are brother and sister to my bun Bashful, aka Pom. They have been with Caroline for so long and I would love to give them a home but we just don't have the space. She has found it hard to rehome them as, like Bashful, they have blocked tearducts and require extra care.

Still, delighted to hear that Sunflower will be joining you shortly, keep posting on progress!

Do you remember seeing two agouti buns called Snow White and Sneezy? They are brother and sister to my bun Bashful, aka Pom. They have been with Caroline for so long and I would love to give them a home but we just don't have the space. She has found it hard to rehome them as, like Bashful, they have blocked tearducts and require extra care.

I do, cutey-pies! So friendly, they ran up to see us, but I suspect maybe they were just waiting to be fed :roll: You wouldn't know to look at them that they have tearduct problems. Link to them on rehome for anyone who's interested:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=16239

Sorry to hear that they are still there. :(

If anyone is interested in them, Bashful, their sister, is an absolute darling so I am sure they would be too. She is very friendly and loves being stroked although she hates being picked up. We rather think that this is due to the fact that when she was younger she needed to have her eyes wiped and dropped at least twice a day and they did get very sore. I think she now associates being picked up with having her eyes cleaned. Her eyes aren't a problem now though, we just wipe them over with warm water every now and again.

If anyone's looking for a couple of gorgeous buns ....... :D

Sorry to hear that they are still there. :(

If anyone is interested in them, Bashful, their sister, is an absolute darling so I am sure they would be too. She is very friendly and loves being stroked although she hates being picked up. We rather think that this is due to the fact that when she was younger she needed to have her eyes wiped and dropped at least twice a day and they did get very sore. I think she now associates being picked up with having her eyes cleaned. Her eyes aren't a problem now though, we just wipe them over with warm water every now and again.

If anyone's looking for a couple of gorgeous buns ....... :D

they really really are. Maybe we chould start a new thread?

Back