• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amelia & Jake - best of friends

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Just thought I'd share a pic I've taken of Amelia & Jake that I've just taken tonight :)

Amelia is our little arthritic bun who sadly lost her daughter Annabelle on Tuesday when we had to have her pts :cry: Amelia we believe is about 5 years old - she has really bad spondylosis of her spine & spurs on her knees that stop her from hopping properly :( But bless her she's a fiesty old girl who doesn't let that stop her :) She's just spent half hour laid out on me asleep while I watched the tv :love:

We bonded Jake our 1 year old little REW with both of the girls a few weeks ago, when I had to take him out of our little group of buns for bullying Teddy :? He really is looking after Amelia so well now bless him :love: They spend so much time just cuddled, grooming each other :love:

Hope you like their pic :)

DSCF4144.jpg

:love: aww well done Jake for looking after Amelia and giving her lots of snuggles.. you both look very happy in your pic :love:

Back