• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are your bunny plans?

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
I found a past thread, when I was looking for something else, and have been wondering what I wanted for the buns.

So
1, I want them to be a happy bonded group :)

2 I want some lighting in the shed, so I can see them on a night/ go out with them more, Ill heat a snuggle safe to keep warm if I have to!

3, I want them to continue to be healthy fit bunnies

What do you want?

1)To successfully bond Brian and Jemimah.
2)For Jemimah to be spayed successfully.
3)To get Lenny a Wifey!
4)To keep all of them happy and healthy.
5)To litter train Brian >.<

i want them to stay happy n healthy
i want silvers spay to go ok
i want to spay snowball and neuter midnight
then i want to bond all 6

I want to be the best bunny mummy I can be for them; to always keep them happy and healthy and to enjoy every day I have with them. :)

i want pearls heart to shrink back to normal size and her to be the miracle of the pet world.... as if she never got ill.

sadly thatll never happen so i just want pearl to understand why she gets given a manky tasting mixture every morning. oops that wont happen neither :oops:

Just to stop chewing wires and furniture would be a start :roll:

Oh and to stop terrorising the cat :shock:

His neutering certainly calmed him down, not :D

i want pearls heart to shrink back to normal size and her to be the miracle of the pet world.... as if she never got ill.

sadly thatll never happen so i just want pearl to understand why she gets given a manky tasting mixture every morning. oops that wont happen neither :oops:

:cry: :cry: :cry: Your post made me cry hun x

Build an uber bunny house type thing, I already have made plans. (not going to happen until I get my own house though :()

1. For them all to be neutered successfully
2. for them all to be bonded
3. Jack to stop nipping
4. be litter trained
5. to be healthy and happy
6. I want Izzy to eat hay
7. I'd like to get them girlfriends but I doubt that

I think it was me that started the old thread!

My bunny plans are almost complete! All neutered/spayed now, all healthy!

All buns off to Auntie Helens this sunday to hopefully be bonded into a 4!!!!

Once bonded the wendy house already chosen will be ordered!!!

:D:D:D

For Jez to :censored: settle down :roll::lol:
Sorry, I'm not used to buns that don't like being held.

I was chasing him around outside in the pitch black for an HOUR because he will not let me go near him, let alone pick him up.

I want Tommy & Lucy to stop weeing on the bedroom floor ........ why have you started doing that you naughty, mischievous pair!! :wave:

For the bunnies to co-operate and bond with each other!

I have two trios and two pairs and 6 single rabbits that I would LOVE to bond into pairs or more, but they have other ideas.

I also want Autumn to find an awesome home :D

Back