• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

someone bond my bunnies for me!!

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
After a disasterous start with bonding Granite, sophie, Bluebelle and Frankie (Granite picked on Frankie)

Is there anyone who can bond a six? They must be local to me, as I don't drive :(

i hope someone can help you lottie,im planning on bonding mine next year so will be coming to you for tips and advice lol xx
good luck

There seem to be very few people out there who have bonded a six, and willing to give advice. I am very nervous esp as granite and Frankie/Charlie have already met, and found a dislike to each other.

I think charlie, cherry Bluebelle and Frankie will get on, and be an easy bind, but Sophie and Granite :?

lottielouise, I can't help much with the physical bonding, but if you need a neutral space to do it in you're welcome to use our spare room, if it's any help at all (and I do drive so picking you and the buns up is no problem).

its the stress that is driving me mad, I just want to give it all to someone else!!

tell me about it!!!If I lived closer then we could have done each others bonding-its easier when its not your own bunnies!!! [I was supposed to be starting today but have found excuses to keep putting it off!!!!:oops:]

Back