• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This weekend I am bonding in Twickenham

janice

Wise Old Thumper
I am awaiting the arrival of Kenzie who is to be bonded to a young lady who lives in Berkshire.

So far we have had very little action, they are simply ignoring each other :roll: Kenzi is happy to lay out in the litter tray and eat hay. His partner will eat hay from the hanging container, she has drunk water and had a nibble at some parsley but is doing an excellent job of ignoring Kenzi.

I am not worried as there is plenty of time for them to start interacting ... and at least there is no nastiness ....

We have had a very quiet night, I have 2 bunnies who are playing hard to get. They seem happy and content in their own way.

I feel confident that this will work but they are not going to be hurried ;)

They are both eating, washing and both appear to be pooing.

All looks very promising - not that I'm an expert as you well know Janice :lol::lol::lol:

(My 3 are brilliant Janice BTW. Eric and Honey are sooo in love. Ernie gets a look in when Erics finished woooing Honey!! She's a floozy!!)

Everything remains very quiet in a lot of ways I would have to say that they are still playing hard to get, however there is a little interactions. I have had to drizzle readigrass over both of them and they allow the other one to eat off their backs.

My feeling is that they are bonding in an unconventional method slowly but quietly trying to keep everything very personal without anyone noticing.

View My Video

This is not a very good picture however it shows them eating next to each other but totally ignoring each other. This is the first time I have ever had this happen.

Overnight we have had a few episodes of Kenzi humping his new girl friend, she has tolerated it and just flattens herself to the bottom of the cage and then thumps for a couple of minutes afterwards.

I feel very positive that this will progress nicely as they are now standing together and even watching each others moves. :D

Back