• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiggy's day out!

Zizi

Alpha Buck
I don't know if anyone is interested but I am enjoying sharing pictures of Tiggy and Bloo at the moment so I thought I'd post a couple more :oops: Tiggy has been here now for a week and a half!

I always bring Bloo inside for a run around, but of course since Tiggy has been here I've been letting them settle in, and I worried that he might be territorial over my room and I was terrified of ruining their bond. But yesterday after making sure everything in my room was clean I decided to bring them in for a little while.

The intention was so that they could have a good old run around and investigate, but mostly so that I could spend some quality time with Tiggy and get to know her better, however all the buns were interested in was...

...each other :love:
Image184.jpg
Image186.jpg

I can't believe I worried that they might fall out! They both sat there tooth purring at each other for 20 mins!

Image185.jpg

After this lovely calm episode, they were both binkying about like crazy bunnies, Bloo prefers the head-flicky back-flip binkies, whereas Tiggy likes to race arund really fast and soar through the air. Together they are insane :lol:

Sorry about the bad quality I only had my phone at hand. Thanks for looking!

emma, Bloo and Tiggy :wave:

Ohh thanks guys, I'm so proud of them I want to show them off all the time :oops: He's so happy, it was definately the best decision to get him a little Tiggy friend!

They are a handful though when they aren't snuggled up :shock: Well mostly Bloo (he's always been a handful) but Tiggy is starting to really come out of herself! She's a very dainty thing though, she's always very gentle whenever she's doing something. Very ladylike as my Mum puts it. Whereas Bloo just sits on her head or binkies into her face... poor Tiggy!

Thankyou Kris for making my bunny a happy boy:D

Aww:love: They look so happy and relaxed.

I know what you mean by Tiggy being more dainty than Bloo.

Feegal sounds like a herd of elephants compared to Sally:lol:

Awww it's great to see two happy bunsters.

They are not daft either :lol: they know where the most comfortable place is... the bed.

Rabswood

Back