• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit sitter urgently needed :( --- Cardiff

Lil_Luci

Mama Doe
My great grannie, who lives in Bournemouth has had a heart attack, and i desperately want to go home and be with my family, after my gran died of a heart attack two weeks ago. My only problem is, I cannot drive, and there is no way I can take Gizmo and all his stuff on the train. Is there anyone in cardiff or the surrounding area who could look after him for the week for me? He's an indoor rabbit. I googled small animal boarding, but haven't been able to find anywhere that I can get to :(
Please help me! my housemates would normally help me, but they're not here until monday, and I can't leave him for a few days on his own!

Or if there is anyone in Bournemouth who could have him for the week, and wouldnt need me to bring his cage and litter tray etc. I am so desperate :(

Last edited:
Might be worth stating the area in the title? Will attract anyone local to the thread.

Good luck!!

I'm in Newport about 35 mins away, just had a look at your nic setup and can see it is quite big so not something you could easily transport. Unfortunately I don't have a spare cage here, if you get stuck and do want to board Gizmo at the rescue range I might be able to help with transport..

Just let me know

you could potentially be a life saver! do you know how much it would cost to board him there for the week? sorry for the late reply, i've been at work :(

I'm not sure I have only ever been there once, that was when I rescued Bisky from her. Check out her web site..

If you could arrange a cage I would gladly have her with me..

Back