• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I just say I'm sorry.......

Hello
Can I just say I am so sorry I don't respond to as many threads these days. There are so many to read when I can find time to come on here. I want to read as many as possible to see how you're all doing, but have so little time to respond. I do respond to some but not as many as I would like.

So I know it's a bit naughty doing it all on this thread rather than individually, but I hope all the poorly buns are doing o.k and hugs go out to all those who are having a tough time. For those of you who have had a pet pass away, I am so sorry for your loss and for all of those people who have taken time to take photos and share their buns with us - thank you.

I do miss having more time here, but I am in my busiest few months of the year in my business and it is hard to take time out.

Sorry it's a bit of a cop out doing this, but have been feeling really guilty:oops::oops:

Thanks

Hiya. :wave::wave: How are your mob doing? I've missed you on here but it's good to hear that business is booming. :D:D

Hiya. :wave::wave: How are your mob doing? I've missed you on here but it's good to hear that business is booming. :D:D

Hello
My 3 are fab!! Eric and Honey are sooo in love:love::love:. Very unexpected. Ernie being the bottom of the group knows not to overstep the mark, but the boys love her and she adores them, so touch wood all is good.

As for business - it's not booming unfortunately, it is always the busiest few months because it's the start of a new term and all the little girls of 3 years old can finally start dancing. I will be very quiet again by end of November. We may still close altogether next year, but we'll keep perservering for the time being.

Thanks for asking. Hope you and yours are all fine too:):)

As for business - it's not booming unfortunately, it is always the busiest few months because it's the start of a new term and all the little girls of 3 years old can finally start dancing. I will be very quiet again by end of November. We may still close altogether next year, but we'll keep perservering for the time being.

I assumed that meant things were picking up, I'm sorry. :( Good to hear all is well with the buns though and I agree with Lou - make time for pics. ;)

Back