• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The most beautiful bun EVER....

I keep looking at Thorn and all the others at Starlights. They are all lovely and then I let my mind wander to consider trying to bond my existing pair with another two buns... So tempting!!:love:

He is lovely and quite dinky. :love::love: I saw him yesterday - well just his bum because he was too busy nomming and refused to turn round. :lol::lol:

He is lovely and quite dinky. :love::love: I saw him yesterday - well just his bum because he was too busy nomming and refused to turn round. :lol::lol:

:love::love:
He's on the front page of RR when I log on, I wasn't searching I swear!:lol:

Thorn is actually the daddy of my 6 foster babies.
His daughter 'Thunder' is the SPITTING image if anyone is interested in a girl version of this handsome boy BUT she has to go with her sister, who is a beautiful crystalwhite :love:

Thorn is actually the daddy of my 6 foster babies.
His daughter 'Thunder' is the SPITTING image if anyone is interested in a girl version of this handsome boy BUT she has to go with her sister, who is a beautiful crystalwhite :love:

Hi

:lol::lol::lol:

:love::love:
He's on the front page of RR when I log on, I wasn't searching I swear!:lol:

Yeah yeah. :lol::lol:

Teddy (posted by Estelle) is adorable too. I actually saw his face too (not just his bum :lol:) but he was a little shy. He was dying to come over to see me but he wasn't quite brave enough. He would come round in no time, I'm sure.

This little man would be mine in a second if I was looking:
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=17939 He's ace, so friendly and craves attention.

I haven't met Castiel yet but am up at Kris' on Tuesday so will get to meet him then :D

He's lovely - you won't miss him. He'll be the one up at the mesh shouting "Look at me, look at me!" But don't take him or I'll sulk. :lol:

Castiel is :love: I would love another NZ white. I know you aren't meant to have favourites, but I went from "not liking big buns or REWs", to falling in love with the scruffiest, fattest NZ ever in Alistair:love::cry:

ETA: just read description & his personality even sounds like Alistair's:cry::love:

What a lovely thread to wake up from a nap to see! :lol:

Castiel really is one of the most loving, friendly bunnies i have met. When people are round, he continually runs back and forth in front of the mesh to get your attention, sits in his hay rack and stretches up, and anything he can think of to get you to come see him!! He LOVES a cuddle and noserub and is a complete lap bun! He would make a brilliant housebun! I was recently contemplating keeping him as a freerange housebun as he is such a character! :love:

Thorn is a little sweetie. He is still quite timid, but once held, or in a comfortable place in his hutch (normally near a wall, for security, i suppose) he will sit quite happily for noserubs and a cuddle!!

Teddy is a little sweetie. While he acts shy in his hutch, give him some space, and he seems to find confidence! Like when his new profile pictures were taken! He kept hopping away spring lamb style, and insisted on having an explore of the majority of the garden before returning to his hutch!

Back