• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can You Help a Vet Student Please

I enjoyed doing that survey but unfortunately the last section (with all the tick boxes wouldnt work for me as it wouldnt let you tick the same box as the one above!). Please tell your friend, if you know her. I did comment in the questionnaire but I am worried she wont get the results she wants.

I enjoyed doing that survey but unfortunately the last section (with all the tick boxes wouldnt work for me as it wouldnt let you tick the same box as the one above!). Please tell your friend, if you know her. I did comment in the questionnaire but I am worried she wont get the results she wants.

Same here, I mentioned it on the comments bit though

I had that too using internet explorer. I am not going to submit my results until it's fixed.

I did it. I wrote my answers to the last question in the comments bit, said 1 is normal, 5 is urgent, and then just wrote numbers.

Ooh, a fellow UoN student.
That's also my vet school of choice if I ever get in :lol:
*does survey*

Did it too but last section doesn't work with firefox. Also annoying that you can only list stuff for 1 bun! :(

I did this last night and had the same problem on the last question as everyone else, so I wrote my answers in the final comment box too :wave:

smae happened for me so I haven't sent the survey back

Done and done!

With the last bit I put my answers in the comments.

Out of interest what did everyone else say to the last question? I think that they were all urgent and the bun should see a vet as soon as possible. With bunnies I wouldn't leave anything to chance!

Done and done!

Out of interest what did everyone else say to the last question? I think that they were all urgent and the bun should see a vet as soon as possible. With bunnies I wouldn't leave anything to chance!

Agreed! :thumb:

I had to put my answers to the last question in the box too. x

Done and done!

I put they all need urgent vet attention x

Back