• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lyric pooing and weeing on the carpet

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Lyric keeps pooing and weeing on the same bit of carpet in her bedroom im cleaning it everyday but its starting to smell:( She doesnt do it when shes downstairs and its only in this same spot,How can i stop her?

Can you thoroughly clean the area and then spray it with fabreeze to try and remove the smells. Bicarb of soda rubbed into a dry carpet and left for a while and then vacumned off is also meant to help remove the smell. Can you then cover the area with a large litter tray hoping bun will wee and poo in the tray rather than anywhere else.

Can you thoroughly clean the area and then spray it with fabreeze to try and remove the smells. Bicarb of soda rubbed into a dry carpet and left for a while and then vacumned off is also meant to help remove the smell. Can you then cover the area with a large litter tray hoping bun will wee and poo in the tray rather than anywhere else.

I dont use fabreeze bacause of my birds:? Will try putting a litter tray there but its only a small gap i dont know how she even squeezes down there:lol:

any supermarket type shop will sell bicarb. usually in with the baking items (like i bake:lol:).

i'm following your thread for tips - cheeky of me, sorry:oops: - as esme wees on the carpet too. i put a big litter tray covering the area and now she wees at the side of it:?

Ive just got home id cleaned the carpet and put some vetbed on top She had moved the vetbed and she had done the biggest pile of poo and loads of wee the litter tray in emptey:(

I had to put 6 litter trays down at one point for Ted...all in the same room. At some point she'll use them, but just add to the place she has gone now...sorry I have no more help!

Just seen she has also been weeing on the guniea pig cage in the dining room its got a blanket ontop she likes to sit on there and wee too by the looks of it:lol:

naughty girl! could you weight a huge litter tray down - or several of them? sorry, clutching at straws i know but i do feel for you:)

Back