• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does your bunny copy your behaviour too?

thumps_

Wise Old Thumper
Last winter Thumper felt the cold. No marks for guessing who else warms their butt against the fire! Sorry it's a bad photo - my 1st. attempt at flash.

2009-10-21-2307-31_edited.jpg

yup - when i eat, eric eats. if i dance around, eric binkies. when i'm sat 'chilling', eric lies at my feet full flop:love:

i'm loving seeing piccies of thumper:D

Hee hee! :lol: Is this after Thumps asked you to turn the fire on?! :lol:

He's such a sweet little fella :love:

Nino copies my talking! :shock::lol: (obviously no sounds....but he moves his mouth when I talk to him)

Hee hee! :lol: Is this after Thumps asked you to turn the fire on?! :lol:

He's such a sweet little fella :love:

Nino copies my talking! :shock::lol: (obviously no sounds....but he moves his mouth when I talk to him)

I wish I could see Nino "talking", it sounds so amusing, bless him!

Yes, Thumper came up to me & thumped = "I would like your attention". He then hopped in front of the fire & thumped at it repeatedly. I was being stupid, & thought he was asking me to put a spider out! As there was no spider I tried turning the fire on. You see the result!! He just looks so cold in the photo! :(

Thought you might like to see Judy that Thumper isn't the only one appreciative of a warm rear! :roll::D

(Took me ages to find this photo - my photos are such a mess!)
2bunniesinfrontoffire4.jpg

What a lovely picture of your two buns! It seems that the humans live round there by courtesy of the buns. :lol::lol::lol::lol::D:wave:

Back