• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wild buns at work

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
There's a big bun that is outside our office window. He's been there every afternoon for several weeks now:love: He's HUGE for a wildie, & today he brought a friend:love:.

He sits out in the open for hours at a time - they are on our property so there's a huge fence protecting them. We lose a ton of wildies to myxi here every year, & this year when all the domestic buns are struggling - he's sitting on our picnic table:love:

My parents have a static holiday caravan and on the site is a resident hare! (no one feeds him though) He's beautiful and you can get within ten meters of him. I love watching his huge ears and back legs when he runs off:love:

Aww - you're so lucky. They're considered a 'pest' where I work (in the middle of a field in the countryside!!) so the :censored: shoot them! I had a major hissy fit and started a campaign to make them leave the rabbits alone since they were in the field before a ruddy great building was put there, but I was ignored.

Apparently there was a valetor who worked here (car dealership) that used to trap them. The Brand Director found out & he was sacked:shock::D:D

Back