• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show us your cats

DDD

Mama Doe
Here is Nelson, no one ever says he is cute!! He's an old boy, and being white, always looks dirty!!

SDC11738.jpg

SDC11747.jpg

SDC10887.jpg

And, this is my mum and dad's cat, Elton
SDC10515.jpg

I think Nelson is fab :love: Does he get sunburnt ears?

I put factor 50 on him, much to his discust!!! Trouble is, he then goes poking about in muck, and comes back with brown face where it all sticks to the cream!! (And he can hear the cream opening from 50 paces!!)

Here's Lara, we got her from RSPCA in April, she was run over and now has a lacerated tongue.

Sleepy time
lara13.jpg

Hiding under the car!
lara14.jpg

This is Pingu, She was a stray cat we took in, she was always chased my big Tom-cats, always filthy and very skinny.

I claim ownership of this tunnel!
ping12.jpg

This is a tasting robe belt and this my tunnel too!
SDC10653-1.jpg

And this is them loving each other! :love:
Washtime.jpg

Sorry if I've hijacked this thread I just assumed we were supposed to post pictures too with the thread title! :D

Yes, I want to see everyones cats!!

Your two are gorgeous. Nice to see cats get on - Nelson doesn't like other cats!!

Yes, I want to see everyones cats!!

Your two are gorgeous. Nice to see cats get on - Nelson doesn't like other cats!!
Thank you!

They didn't get on at first! Pingu was visiting and wasn't yet ours, when we got Lara. Pingu had been coming in the house when Lara arrived and Lara just beat Pingu up all the time. Pingu never fought back (she was alot smaller than Lara) eventually Pingu started to fight back when she officially began living with us and then they just seemed to start loving each other. They play-fight now (grab each others head and then kick each other in the face:lol:) but they're washing each other more than they do that.
They're both girls too, so from my experience it took alot longer for them to get on than it did when I had a girl and a boy.

More cats! Here's my old cat Bazzy, She lived to 20years old. The first anniversary of her death is coming up; 25th October. I miss her so much :cry:. She was beautiful and older than me!
baz11.jpg

baz5.jpg

And here's Bobby, he died at the age of 21. He died 4 years ago, he looked after Bazzy, she was very feral whilst he was alive but she changed so much after his death. She missed him so so much. I miss him too :cry:.

With my old dog benji in front of the fire! See how old the picture is, with my retro living room!
bobandbenji.jpg

Last edited:
This is Josephine who is usually called Josie or another of her multitude of nicknames. She is my cat.
backhome005.jpg

This is her brother Napoleon who is the family cat. Same pose! They were coming over for cuddles XD
backhome004.jpg

This one is of Sly my bridge kitty sleeping in a box. I don't have many good pictures of her which I'm really sad about :(
cat-1.jpg

She died a few years ago. We think she was hit by a car but one of my neighbours found her :'(
She was a bit of a wild one. We got her off one of our neighbours who had kept her and her brother unneutered in a tiny flat. They used to escape out of the window (three floors up). When her brother ran away the guy decided he couldn't be bothered with her any more so we took her on.
She was always really nervous and never got on with my other cats but she was really loving with people she knew.

The three together:
birthday004.jpg

We have a heated kitchen floor so good for kitties to sleep on XD

Here is my 'colony' as the vet calls it.

Jimmy, the new boy.
DSC00511.jpg

Candy, the spitfire.
DSC00435.jpg

Misty, the old lady.
DSC00431.jpg

Spice, the cutie pie.
DSC00437.jpg

Smudge, the antisocial one.
DSC00429.jpg

Tabatha, the study cat.
DSC00108.jpg

Mustard, the blind cat.
Kits5.jpg

Pumpkin, the grumpy cat (not really, but he looks it)
S5030342.jpg

Sooty, the black panther.
S5030584.jpg

Samson, the top cat.
Samson.jpg

ok here's mine

Sookie the kitten
DSCF2499.jpg

DSCF2506.jpg

Tinkerbell now at the bridge :cry:
DSCF2452.jpg

Pepsi
also at the bridge but she lived into her teens!
Image4.jpg

this is felix (so orginal name sorry!:lol:)
001-2.jpg

daisy my siamese (she doesnt climb curtains but is very vocal!)
066.jpg

smartie (very nervous)
2009_0301pets0042.jpg

last but not least naughty barney!
2009_0301pets0051.jpg

Oooohhhh so many beautiful puddy tats!!! :love::love::love:

Here's our Phoebe (black) & Thomas (ginger) :love:

DSCF3923.jpg

DSCF3922.jpg

Our beautiful William who we lost in July aged almost 16 after a tragic accident :cry: he was Thomas's brother.

DSCF3390.jpg

And finally our old soldier Jasper who we lost in May due to cancer :cry: He was about 16 too. We miss them both so much :cry:

DSCF3619-1.jpg

This is Billy, my aunts cat. I look after him sometimes and he is such a daft old thing :love:
461.jpg

This is one of the many cats we met on holiday a few years ago.
IMG.jpg

This is Mo-Mo, when I got her and her brother they were feral and had been born in the back of a veg shop!
019-1.jpg

056-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

This is Oskar (also called Beef :lol:). He is Mo-Mo's brother.
thecats1.jpg

020-1.jpg

445.jpg

Back