• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG not another *update* she's gone

youngbunny2

Mama Doe
:cry: my bluebell has swollen heavy ears just like storm did and is off her food:cry: I am off to the vets to get the news i dread that it is the dreaded myxi again:cry: please send vibes for her to make it as we seem to have caught it earlier than storms:cry:

Last edited:
How scary for you, am very sorry. It might not be, but if it is then hopefully you've caught it early enough. Let us know...

Fingers and paws crossed for you. x

Sending vibes that everything is ok XXXX

I am going to move this thread to rabbit chat.

Gutted:cry::cry: when i picked her up to put her in the carrier her genitals were the size of a golf ball, her face was swollen and her ears felt like lead.She started sneezing on the way there.the vet took one look and said there was no choice but to put her to sleep.We brought her home with us this time and have buried her next to storm:cry:.It was odd becasue as we arrived home the postman had just been and in the mail was a sympathy card from the vets for storm, it seemed almost like it was destined for her to go today.:( we now have the terrible wait to see if anymore get this evil disease.

Gutted:cry::cry: when i picked her up to put her in the carrier her genitals were the size of a golf ball, her face was swollen and her ears felt like lead.She started sneezing on the way there.the vet took one look and said there was no choice but to put her to sleep.We brought her home with us this time and have buried her next to storm:cry:.It was odd becasue as we arrived home the postman had just been and in the mail was a sympathy card from the vets for storm, it seemed almost like it was destined for her to go today.:( we now have the terrible wait to see if anymore get this evil disease.

I am so very very sorry :(

I have EVERYTHING crossed for the rest of your guys. xxx

I am really sorry :cry:
I have been looking at Kris' pictures of Autumn and it looks like a really horrid disease :(

So sorry, it must be so hard for you just now.
Vibes that nobun else gets this!
Hugs for you xx

Binky free Bluebell xx

we are in total shock,she was fine last night.the vet had 10 buns pts yesterday all with it too.he said the mosquitos have been over breeding this year and this is what is happening due to this:cry:.I just wish they would find a cure for this evil disease

I'm so sorry :cry::cry::cry:

Our vet has just been to do 12 vacs for us & said that they have seen so much myxi over the last few weeks it's unbelievable :cry: The week before last they had to pts 15 buns from it :cry::cry::cry:

Sending vibes for all your other buns to be ok xxx

we are in total shock,she was fine last night.the vet had 10 buns pts yesterday all with it too.he said the mosquitos have been over breeding this year and this is what is happening due to this:cry:.I just wish they would find a cure for this evil disease

its so scary how quick this disease takes hold im on tenderhooks all the time keep checking my buns so much they must think im mad staring at their eyes and checking gentials grrrrrrrrrr wish they could find a cure for this evil disease seems year round at the mo

teresa

Back