• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Since

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Lola's emergency Dental yesterday, I've noticed she's eating alot more hay than she's ever eaten before. Which can only be a good sign! :D:D

She's back to pooping, weeing, eating,drinking, terrorizing mummy and daddy and demanding head licks from all the other bunnies! :D:love:

Glad to hear Lola is back to normal and enjoying her hay :).

Its to watch a bunny chomp hay, they always make a nice crunching sound, which makes me think the hay sound really tasty :oops: :lol:.

lovely to hear she's obviously feeling so much better:D

some people say i spend too much money on hay but mine eat loads of the green oat hay compared to cheaper stuff so i think its money well spent as its staved off 2 dentals for another 4 weeks:D

That's good news:D Nice when they let you know you did the right thing.

Feegal is back from his dental and seems well too:D

Thanks guys, she just bit Daddy's knee really hard! I can't stop laughing! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I got her hay samples from hayexperts and she's eaten all but the oat,wheat&barley pack. She has farm meadow hay normally, but I've noticed since the op she's definately muching and eating alot more than she used to. She used to eat a little and rearrange it before hand! ;)

The other bunnies can't get enough of it, their poos are gigantic! :lol::love:

That's brilliant! :D Just goes to show that some dental buns can be encouraged into eating more hay :D Keep up the hay eating Lola xx

Back