• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah's favourite pastime is sleeping!!! Ain't it a hard life!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
I really don't know how our Noah copes with being a pampered housebun! :roll::lol:

As you can see from his pics, he's got an incredibly hard & stressful life! :lol::love:

I love our little man to bits, especially when he snuggles up to us in bed - most nights he's squashed between us! :lol::love:

DSCF4136.jpg

DSCF4135.jpg

DSCF4134.jpg

omg.. what a sleepy bunny!!! My lot would never stay fast asleep if i was next to them taking piccies!! Thats so cute! looks like the case of a bunny wanting to be a cat this time!!! :lol::love::lol::lol:

awww gorgeous! I used to have a bed bun but she was a bit of a naughty nibbler, she used to sit on the end of the bed all night like a guard bun :love:

Awww thanks guys - have to say I am biased about Noah, but he just makes me laugh & smile so much :D

In the middle of the night I quite often find him asleep at the side of me with his head on the pillow & sometimes he's woke me up kissing my face :shock::love: He just wants cuddles all the time :love:

Awww thanks guys - have to say I am biased about Noah, but he just makes me laugh & smile so much :D

In the middle of the night I quite often find him asleep at the side of me with his head on the pillow & sometimes he's woke me up kissing my face :shock::love: He just wants cuddles all the time :love:

Awwwww now that’s what I call unconditional love :love::love::love::love::D

That's just amazing - it’s a shame that a lot of people don't realise how affectionate rabbit can be and how intelligent they are :(

Awwwww....:love:

thanks Poly :)

Awwwww now that’s what I call unconditional love :love::love::love::love::D

That's just amazing - it’s a shame that a lot of people don't realise how affectionate rabbit can be and how intelligent they are :(

Awwwww....:love:

Yep I think you're right :love:

Folk who don't realise just how affectionate rabbits are & how intelligent they are don't know what they are missing :(

Back