• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kenco

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
This rabbit was handed in to us this afternoon due to his owners being evicted from their home.

DSC00755.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00756.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00758.jpg
[/IMG]

This was after a couple of minutes of plucking his fur :shock:

DSC00760.jpg
[/IMG]

He needs to go on a diet and has had those awful claws clipped now :)

aawww what a beauty Kenco will be! Looks quite a big bunny... is it a big angora or a lionhead who's fur makes it look big ? :love:

Chris I thought he was a long haired rabbit when I first took him out of the box.

But once plucked he's just a very overweight medium sized crossbreed.

I must admit that one of the children walked past while we where dealing with him and asked why we had our Cashmere at the top of the garden:shock: gives you some idea how much hair there was.

omg wow!!! guess he had two coats on then.. bet he's pleased to have lost the old one now! :shock:

Grief look at those nails :shock: Poppy's were just like that when she was given to me. :? I bet he's much comfier now they've been clipped though :)

I initially felt sorry for the owners when I read they'd had to hand him in after an eviction.

But then I saw the photos.

Poor little bun. He's obviously in safe hands now and I'm sure will be delighted when he's got nice short claws and has lost some weight. Gorgeous boy.

Well done!

x

Back