• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is where i just found my kitty...

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
PICT0759.jpg

:lol: She really made my laugh, the rad was really hot as well don't think i could sit on it :shock:

:love: Aww bless. My cats are all sleeping on the radiators at the moment. Im surprised Maddy didn't have steam coming off her yesterday :lol:

Wow she has grown :shock:

we have similar radiators and Theo does the same with ours although he normally waits until I am drying vet bed on them and gets on that so he doesn't burn his bum :lol:

God that made me laugh i never seen a cat do that, i fink i wld collapse if my cat did that :lol:

Wow she has grown :shock:

we have similar radiators and Theo does the same with ours although he normally waits until I am drying vet bed on them and gets on that so he doesn't burn his bum :lol:

I can't believe how much she has grown in 3.5 weeks :shock: i am sure she has almost doubled in size!

I just chucked a fleece on the rad so she doesn't burn her botty :lol:

Back