• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

which way is best????

rexy&coco

Warren Scout
:wave: i have coco a netherland dwarf and rexy a dutch... at the moment i have both of them on burgess pellets for junior rabbits and dwarf rabbits, would it be better if they were both on standard burgess pellets...... i would like them to eat the same pellets, which way would be best????

poor rexy is off to have his plums removed in the morning.:oops::...good vibes needed please..x:)

:wave: i have coco a netherland dwarf and rexy a dutch... at the moment i have both of them on burgess pellets for junior rabbits and dwarf rabbits, would it be better if they were both on standard burgess pellets...... i would like them to eat the same pellets, which way would be best????

poor rexy is off to have his plums removed in the morning.:oops::...good vibes needed please..x:)

My neighbours nethie had a lot of problems when he was on the excel junior and dwarf. I would change to the adult one. The junior and dwarf is more for juniors, it has too much protein for most adults.

Back