• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with Drake.

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
He doesn't seem normal. He has ate a little bit, but then keeps running away, or going to sit down somewhere. in his kennel he was just sat in his box and then he layed down. He soesn;t seem normal!

Can anyone help? x

He doesn't seem normal. He has ate a little bit, but then keeps running away, or going to sit down somewhere. in his kennel he was just sat in his box and then he layed down. He soesn;t seem normal!

Can anyone help? x

He needs to see a vet tonight!

In the meantime, keep him warm and try offering him something to eat, fresh herbs, anything he likes to eat. Is he passing any droppings this evening? I would call the vet and take him in unless he improves in the next half hour.
How does his tummy feel? hard and bloated or normal?

He needs to see a vet tonight!

In the meantime, keep him warm and try offering him something to eat, fresh herbs, anything he likes to eat. Is he passing any droppings this evening? I would call the vet and take him in unless he improves in the next half hour.
How does his tummy feel? hard and bloated or normal?

His tummy doesn't feel any different. He had GI twice, and his belly doesn;t feel like that. He is moving more then he did when he had it also.

His tummy doesn't feel any different. He had GI twice, and his belly doesn;t feel like that. He is moving more then he did when he had it also.

It may just be early stages. Personally, if you don't feel he is right then I would just take him to the vet right now. You know your bun best. Sometimes we just get better at picking up the signs of GI stasis when we've been through it a few times already. You don't always get an associated bloat with stasis. It could also be his teeth or something else. If he is off his food and off colour then he needs to see a vet urgently. Good luck :)

Agree with Prettylupin, you know your bun best. Lots of us have been to the vets with the 'my bunny just isn't right' line and even if it's nothing it's good to be on the safe side.

He seems normal now :?
He is hopping around, looking for for, eating a cabbage leaf...:?
I am going to check him every 15 minutes and see what happens, but judging him now from him an hour ago - he seems much 'normaler'

Sounds good, just keep a close eye on him and fill his tummy up with lots of food and with a bit of luck whatever it was has passed. Hope he stays well tonight. :)

Back