• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba, Nala and Fifi Binkying and Resting

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Here are a few photos i took last time I took the fluffies in the garden. Simba and Fifi often binky around the garden so i took loads of pics until I got some clear ones.. unfortunately ive never ever seen Nala binky, she mainly eats and sleeps in the garden... wish i could teach her to binky!!
Fifi
fifibinky3.jpg

fifibinky2.jpg

fifi21.jpg

Simba
simbabinky2.jpg

Simba62.jpg

Nala
nala24.jpg

nala22.jpg

I've not been on the forum much over the last year, its so lovely to see your beautiful fluffy slippers again. :wave:

:love: Beautiful fluffie slippers and the binkying is awesome. How old are they now? I'm asking 'cos Totts is 8 next month and although he has no problems leaping into pots or the hutch, he doesn't binky anymore :(

simba and nala are 6, fifi is 3. Ive had Nala for 4yrs but she has never binkyed..she runs but never lifts off!! Mind you when i first got her she didnt even seem to know how to jump onto things either :? I guess she will never learn to binky now though

awwww i love them all :) do you need to brush them daily with all that fluff?

No not really.. i have to comb Simba alot as his fluff is like cotton wool.. as soon as he licks himself after ive just combed him he is knotted again! Luckily Nala and Fifi's fluff doesnt really knot at all so i dont comb them too often as neither are keen. Luckily Simba loves a good groom and usually grooms me back :D

Wow! Lionheads rule!

Nala and Simba look quite similar to 2 of my Lionheads. Yours all look like double maned ones that do need brushing, sometimes a lot. I have 2 double maned and they are both different as one just has a thick mane but the other is like an angora rabbit (it has been rumoured that an angora was used somewhere in lionhead ancestry) and needs a lot of brushing.

Back