• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar wants to be a bunny

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Oscar kept following me yesterday and after i cleaned out the bunnies he stayed there asleep for several hours! :lol:
IMG_2936.jpg

IMG_2938.jpg

IMG_2937.jpg

IMG_2932.jpg

He also thought he'd help my hubby do some studying!!
IMG_2919.jpg

now going to upload some new slipper photos!:D

Oscar is magnificent. What a handsome cat. :love::love::love:
I love the way he's even trying to live in the "burrow" (pipe).
It's a brilliant photo of him holding the pen. I wonder what pussy doodles look like?

hehehe thanks... he's also been found curled up in the box of hay or occasionally tries to chew hay too.. he really does wanna be a bunny! :lol:

hehehe thanks... he's also been found curled up in the box of hay or occasionally tries to chew hay too.. he really does wanna be a bunny! :lol:

HAY :shock::shock::shock::shock:
Any chance he'll come over here & teach my bun?:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: The little gray bunny in the back looks like he/she really wants to go through the tunnel but can't because Oscar is in blocking the exit. In the one picture the bunny looks really fed up.:lol::lol::lol:

I love Oscar!! Is he getting any new colours in his fur? My Homer has started getting slight brown colour for winter :? :lol:

a Cabbit :lol::lol::lol::lol:

He hasnt really changed colour this year yet.. his fur is starting to get thicker again, he has his ruff back but not much else. His chest and tummy has always been a bit lighter/gingery colour but nowhere else yet :D

Wow he looks to have suddenly grown, he's a lovely looking cat.:love::love:

I must admit the rabbits do look a bit miffed that he's in the pipe.:lol::lol:

Wow he looks to have suddenly grown, he's a lovely looking cat.:love::love:

I must admit the rabbits do look a bit miffed that he's in the pipe.:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:Simba always sits in his blue tub! :lol: Think they were more miffed i was taking photos! :lol::lol:

Back