• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FINALLY! Sammy has a new friend!

peediepixie

Mama Doe
I got her today. She is a pet shop bunny but I honestly tried and tried to find a bun in need of a new home up here but there were none (I had messages on Freecycle, in the pet shop, in the vets etc, nothing!)!!! Her Mum died and she has been hand reared so is very friendly apparently, I've not handled her very much though as I'm sure she's got enought to deal with just now. Her and Sammy are currently in the bonding pen in the garage and apart from a bit of chasing by Sammy, all seems well. She is a black lop eared bun, I've named her Rowan. I'll get photos soon! Not entirely sure what age she is, definitely older than 8 weeks, probably 9 or 10 at a guess.:love:

:) That is great for Sammy. Sounds like the bonding is going well which is cool. Looking forward to seeing photos.

Thanks all:D Sammy is asserting his 'authorita' and Rowan is definitly the unberbunny but they are doing really well in a very short time:D:love:

If she is a pet shop bun she won't have been "done" do you think you ought to wait and do this first or has the buck been done? Just a thought. xxx

Back