• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheeky Bunnies

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone else have an 'outdoor' rabbit that scratches on the back door to come in then proceedes to make themselves at home on the sofa? :shock: I think bella would like to be a house bunny :lol:

I think she has claimed the sofa as hers!:lol:

If we have the patio doors shut Archie stares at us through them as if to say how dare you keep me out of my kitchen

:lol::lol::lol: Cheeky moo!

Alfie always tries to come in - he lies in wait out of sight and, as soon as he hears the door open, he appears out of nowhere & tries to sneak in the open door. :roll::roll: Usually while Skye (the cat) is waiting inside the kitchen door to try to sneak out. :? :lol::lol:

and now she's on her way up the stairs to the bedroom :roll: piccys coming later :lol:

She's got a sofa, now she's off to stake a claim on one of the beds. :lol::lol:

BB has been giving me the sad eye today - sat on the back step sulking cos she couldn't come in - well she had been digging a dirty great hole down the garden:lol:
2009_1021Image0017.jpg

Back