• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues....

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
If you would like to take part in this years Secret Santa please PM me with the following:

Your rescues name
Your Name
YourAddress

Last year, i asked rescues to send in details of rabbits names, but it wasnt ideal because obviously rabbits can be rehomed before xmas, so this year i am just matching up Secret Santas to a rescue, rather than A rabbit at that rescue.

If the rescue could post who got what at xmas time that would show the anonomous donators who got what, but its much easier to just pair people up to a rescue rather than a partiuclar bun this year.

This benefits the rescues because before it was just long termers, where as this year it can now be for any bunnies who are at the rescue at christmas.

PLEASE NOTE:
This appeal is just for the rescues to get in contact and put themselves forward to be included as recipients this year.

I will ask for donators in november.

Thanks

Back