• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bloss & Pippin

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Enjoying the sunshine

BP1Oct09.jpg

BP2Oct09.jpg

BP3Oct09.jpg

and their refurbished shed :D

BPShed2-1.jpg

BPShed1-1.jpg

Rabswood

:love: Gorgeous!!!!

Also what a very tidy shed :shock:- rather unusual for a pair of bunnies!? :lol: :lol:

They're quite tidy actually but I had just put them new carpet down and cleaned them out. Occassionally shed trashing will take place, I don't know if it happens when it's a full moon or anything but sometimes when I go inside in the morning it's been wrecked. Think they must have parties with the wildie bunnies during the night :lol:.

Oxo and Lavender are my tidiest buns, they live in Rabsville. But they too sometimes trash it and dig out their litter trays.

Also they all get cleaned out daily so I guess that maintains it.

Rabswood

They're quite tidy actually but I had just put them new carpet down and cleaned them out. Occassionally shed trashing will take place, I don't know if it happens when it's a full moon or anything but sometimes when I go inside in the morning it's been wrecked. Think they must have parties with the wildie bunnies during the night :lol:.

Oxo and Lavender are my tidiest buns, they live in Rabsville. But they too sometimes trash it and dig out their litter trays.

Also they all get cleaned out daily so I guess that maintains it.

Rabswood

Awww I bet that helps a lot then - having tidy rabbits :love:

Don't we love them all!!! :D:love:

How lovely! and even better to have tidy buns. Mine trash the place - constantly. As soon as I have swept, they tip their hay bucket over, their food bowl, their megazorb is strewn everywhere. It's 'annoying' but looks such fun I can't really be cross. And let's not even go down the road of discussing the shredded newspaper. :evil:

Hahaha. I'll swap you? ;)

That looks great :)

How are Big and Beige doing?

Big and Beige are fine thanks. We have had a foster bunny, Malcolm for the last few weeks (he went back to BARC on friday and has now been reserved :D)
Beige is glad that Malcolm has gone as he was forever trying to break in their condo to ravage Big. Beige is very protective of his sister, it's a matter of family honor.

Rabswood

Back